Purchasing a traditional petrol bike or scooter is simple because there are numerous models available in various price ranges. When it comes to electric bikes and electric scooters, things are a little different. They are completely new to the market. The mechanism of electric bikes is also different compared to traditional petrol bikes. Because they are a new commodity on the Indian market, people must become familiar with them. But, first and foremost, should you buy electric scooter and Electric Bikes in India?
Should you buy electric bikes and electric scooters?
Electric vehicles such as Electric Bikes and electric scooters are very different from conventional bikes and scooters running on petrol. You must have noticed that they are much lightweight and simple. India has gradually come to embrace electric scootys and e-bikes. These e-vehicles are becoming increasingly common on the road nowadays. They are considered the best form of mobility in the current era, which can be due to multiple reasons.
- First of all, it is worth noting that e bikes and electric scooters are very easy to ride because they are lightweight in nature.
- Electric bikes and electric scooters don’t need vehicle registration but only if you buy one having a power output of 250W or less.
- The finest aspect is that you also don’t need a driver’s license to ride them. Keep in mind that you must purchase an electric bike with a power of 250 W or less to be eligible for this.
- E-bikes in India are highly favorable as they don’t emit toxic gases like petrol bikes. So, you can help the environment immensely with no emission drives.
- Electric bikes also don’t cause noise pollution, which is again a good thing for the environment and people.
- With electric scooty and e-scooter, you can save an ample lot of money because there is no need of refilling your tank with expensive petrol.
- Electric bikes and e-scootys are available with many interesting features and sensors that are not available with conventional petrol vehicles. These features help you with a better riding experience and safety.
So, there are numerous reasons to believe that electric bikes and scooters offer numerous advantages over traditional bikes. These advantages are increasing the demand for electric vehicles in India. The only negative element is the cost. They may be comparable in price to petrol scooters and bikes, but the good news is that they require less maintenance.
How to buy electric scooters and electric bikes in India?
EVs like electric scooters and e-bikes are growing in numbers. They have become the hottest commodity in the automobile segment. Manufacturers like Ola have started their operations with pre-booking system that doesn’t require the need of dealers as of now. The company will sell its S1 and S1 Pro models through a chain of service centers in India.
If you want to buy Electric Scooty from other companies, you will have to go to their local dealerships in your city. Battery bikes are also sold through online platforms in India by a few brands. However, before purchasing, you should check to see if your city has any service centers for the same.
If you are unable to find any dealers in your city then simply take the help of Google. Following keywords will certainly help you buy electric bikes in India.
- “electric bike dealers near me”
- “electric bike dealerships near me”
- “find electric scooty dealers near me”
These aforementioned keywords will give you the list of all the electric vehicle dealers or Electric Bike Dealership near to your location.